You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Devin Booker to miss the Spurs game

Devin Booker to miss the Spurs game

Suns' guard Devin Booker’s status is up in the air for Saturday’s Mexico City game against San Antonio due to a right forearm contusion. The 23-year-old did not participate in Friday’s practice, but instead looked on while sporting a treatment wrap on the injury.

“He just has a sore forearm that got banged last week,” said Suns' coach Monty Williams. “He has a contusion. He’s day-to-day.”

When asked whether Booker would play in the third Mexico City game of his career, Williams responded, “We’ll see.”

Booker is averaging 25.0 points and is currently the only NBA player shooting better than 50% overall, 40% from 3-point range and 90% from the free-throw line. He previously held the Mexico City single game scoring record with back-to-back 39-point games in 2017 until Luka Doncic bested those efforts with a 41-point triple-double on Thursday.


Category: Basketball news
Tags: NBA

Similar News
This websites uses cookies, including 3rd party cookies, in order to function properly. I understand